The average cost of homeowners insurance is about $1,228 with average homeowners insurance rates ranging from $337 to $3,575 in the US for 2020 according to TheZebra.
Homeowners Insurance Rates by Zip Code
Homeowners Insurance rates differ based on your zip code. Find the cheapest and most expensive homeowners insurance rates by zip code below.
Cheapest Homeowners Insurance Rates by Zip Code
Willow Street Pennsylvania has the cheapest homeowners insurance rates by Zip Code.
|Zip Code||Insurance Rates|
Most Expensive Homeowners Insurance Rates by Zip Code
Conch Key Florida has the most expensive homeowners insurance rates by Zip Code.
|Zip Code||Insurance Rates|
Homeowners Insurance on $300,000 Home
Homeowners insurance on a $300,000 home will cost you an average of $1,737 per year with average home insurance rates ranging from $1,565 to 1,912 in 2020 according to BankRate.
Homeowners Insurance on $150,000 Home
Homeowners insurance on a $150,000 home will cost you an average of $954 per year with average home insurance rates ranging from $876 to $1,016 in 2020 according to PolicyGenius.
Homeowners Insurance by State Cost
Average Cost of Home Insurance
The average cost of home insurance is about $1,445 per in the US for 2020 according to ValuePenguin.
Compare Home Insurance Quotes
You can compare the best and worst sites to get the most affordable home insurance quotes online or you can compare home insurance quotes with Klimes Insurance right now. Click here to contact Klimes Insurance to help you compare the cheapest home insurance quotes.
- Policy Genius
- The Simple Dollar
Cheapest Home Insurance
The cheapest home insurance companies include:
- Liberty Mutual is the cheapest homeowners insurance company for Inflation Protection
- Allstate – is the cheapest homeowners insurance company for New Homeowners
- American Family – is the cheapest homeowners insurance company with the most ways to Save
- Nationwide – is the cheapest homeowners insurance company for Replacement Coverage
- USAA – is the cheapest homeowners insurance company for Military Members and Families
- Amica – is the cheapest homeowners insurance company with great Customer Ratings
- State Farm – is the cheapest homeowners insurance company for Personalized Quotes
How To Find the Cheapest Home Insurance
There are many ways to find cheap home insurance including:
- Compare home insurance quotes. Comparing homeowners insurance quotes online is easy. Simply visit one of the insurance comparison sites like Insurance.com or Policy Genius and enter your information to get a cheap homeowners insurance quote.
- Choose a company with lots of discounts. Make sure you choose a homeowners insurance company that offers many discounts that apply to your home.
- Improve your credit score. Homeowners insurance companies give better rates to people with higher credit scores.
- Improve security. Homeowners insurance companies offer discounts for protecting your home with a home security system.
- Bundle insurance coverage. Make sure the homeowners insurance company you choose also offers vehicle coverage so you can bundle your policies and save up to 20% on your homeowners insurance coverage.
Homeowners Insurance Quotes
From offering liability protection to you and your family to helping you get reimbursed for personal property damage, homeowners insurance provides many types of coverage. Learn more about Homeowners Insurance Coverage or get a free homeowners insurance quote from Klimes Insurance today.